Client Services Specific to Probates, Trusts, and Conservatorships
The services we provide allow those in the capacity of executor/administrator, conservator and attorney to focus on those issues and duties that require your special skills. We try to make you more efficient through planning and communication. Also, heading off potential conflicts with disgruntle heirs, meeting vendors at the property and making sure the property is secure are just some of the responsibilities we assume.
- We will be present at any and all court hearings the attorney, trustee, conservator and/or administrator feel is appropriate. On occasion, questions and issues regarding the purchase contract or other documents arise. The fully documented file we maintain for each transaction can be helpful.
- We provide a “presale” preliminary title report to insure the vesting is correct. This also gives us an opportunity to clear any liens and clouds before they cause a problem.
- We inspect the property, develop a list of suggested improvements, and then coordinate subcontractors to present the property in the best possible way. We have a great group of contractors from mold abatement and hauling to window and glass repair. We will arrange for an interior designer to select paint colors, fixtures etc. if appropriate, at my expense.
- We arrange and be present for all inspections, appraisals, tours and repairs.
- We market the property effectively and professionally. Our marketing outline and internet coverage is in the Marketing for Probate Properties section.
- We will maintain the property as agreed. This applies to lawns, plants, windows etc., and includes securing the property from any unwanted entry if necessary.
- We work with the probate referee to determine the value of the property. Having worked with many referees on unique properties, We have the experience to overcome difficult situations.
- We will continually update all interested parties during the marketing period. This includes keeping everyone informed of the status of Sunday open house and agent showings activity as well as any feedback and changes in the market place.
- We prepare a weekly email update and a closing recap of all marketing efforts for your file.
We understand that while many transactions are similar, there can be unique elements that require special attention. We have experience with stressful and complicated as well as run of the mill probates, trusts and conservatorships. Let me bring my skills and “get it done” attitude to your next transaction. By keeping you informed every step of the way of all issues, potential issues, marketing efforts and changes in the marketplace, you are better able to concentrate on those priorities that require your unique skills.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with comments or questions you may have.
Healy, Rollins & Rollins
Michael Healy | 818-398-5037
Sharon Rollins | 818-515-9333
Morgan Rollins | 818-261-2089